Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line Install

Options
  • 06-11-2012 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi Eircom

I'm wondering how much it would cost to activate a line/socket that's never been active before? The building is a mix of offices and apartments, some with phone lines installed. The line was installed but was never hooked up to the box or activated on the network, I'm not sure which.

Thanks

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mick_murphy

Bump, any change of an answer?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Hi OP, was quoted 150e from eircom to run a line to my home before, not to sure about building with aparments and offices maybe cheaper as the lines are already there.

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi Eircom

I'm wondering how much it would cost to activate a line/socket that's never been active before? The building is a mix of offices and apartments, some with phone lines installed. The line was installed but was never hooked up to the box or activated on the network, I'm not sure which.

Thanks

Mick

Hi Mick
    at the moment there is a free promotion offer and connection should be free.. To find out more about this give our customer care centre a call on 1901.
    Let me know if any further query.
    Tony

Advertisement