Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Schalke Vs. Arsenal

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭DenMan

Come on lads. Keep it together! 1-1 in the other game tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

Fcukin typical 2-0 up and now 2-2. Were brutal ffs!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

bad2dabone wrote: »
    that was the reserves :D
    but yeah, i agree. It's up to Arsene to make them believe. Something not right at the moment.

Yep there is something going on behind the scenes I reckon. Despite RvP leaving I was full of optimism for this team this season and if we can weather this blip I still think there is silverware in this current team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,450 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Sergio wrote: »
    Fcukin typical 2-0 up and now 2-2. Were brutal ffs!!!!!

We'll be lucky if it stays 2 all. We need to change things to brighten it up.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,410 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Should have made a change by now.

We'll be lucky if it stays 2 all. We need to change things to brighten it up.

Bring on Chamakh!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

gandalf wrote: »
    Bring on Chamakh!

its not a bad idea! The Shockin Moroccan!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Who we got to come on? Arshavin and Chamakh?

We should bring on another defender.

Not Santos though

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,410 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Would quite happily see Arshavin and Chamkh come on tbh, but we're getting a defensive midfielder and Santos instead. ****sake!

• Advertisement

Santos. **** off. Embarrassment.

That tash can't be good news for us either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

It must be bad if people want Chamakh AND Arshavin to come on!

Tranquillo Barnetta - what a tash

Theo, Theo, Theo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Ah, Theo! That was a great chance.

We were lucky to come away with a point!

Bah, Theo could have won it for us there. The goal before halftime killed us. Still we didn't lose.

Group looking a little too tight for my liking. Montpellier is a must win now.

Our club is very sick lads.

• Advertisement

Hah, Theo canvassing for a contract and saying we can win the title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Hah, Theo canvassing for a contract and saying we can win the title.

Fair play to him for playing 90 minutes. He doesn't sound well at all - I can forgive him that miss at the end - he must have been wrecked.

Advertisement