Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about DLC and Regions

Options
  • 06-11-2012 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hey, just have a quick question to ask.

I'm thinking about buying a US game for the PS3 on ebay as it would work out cheaper. It comes with DLC and I was just wondering, can I use this DLC on my Irish PSN account? I have a spare american account on PSN which I could use to download the DLC onto my PS3, but would I be able to use the DLC on my Irish account after installing the DLC on the system or does it work like that?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Hey, just have a quick question to ask.

I'm thinking about buying a US game for the PS3 on ebay as it would work out cheaper. It comes with DLC and I was just wondering, can I use this DLC on my Irish PSN account? I have a spare american account on PSN which I could use to download the DLC onto my PS3, but would I be able to use the DLC on my Irish account after installing the DLC on the system or does it work like that?

Yes.

Advertisement