Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norbie in the Razors Edge Naas

Options
  • 06-11-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

hi folks,

i got my 1st tattoo on sunday past in the razors edge in naas with the artist Norbie

i cannot praise him or steph on the desk enough, i emailed on extra pics and references and they were very helpful, norbie forwarded me on some sketches he done and i was blown away, the guys brilliant!!

so my tattoo appointment was booked for 4pm and quitting time was suppose to be 6 on a sunday, Norbie stayed on till 9.15pm to finish me and to say im happy/grateful is an enormous understatement!!

the picture is approx 1 and a half hours into the session, just basic outline and the very start of the colouring in!!

the pricing is very very competetive also,
    hope this helps some people who are looking for information on tattoos in the kildare area!!

Now to let this badboy heal :cool:

Shane

Comments

Advertisement