Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outside lock box for carers access

Options
  • 06-11-2012 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,
    I wondering would anyone know where to get or can recommend an outside lock box that could be wall mounted. It would probably be a keypad lock box. We need this to a place keys in for carers access for elderly mother.

Thanks for any help you can give

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

hi bopbuddy,the office of the residential centre am living in has exactly the thing are after wall mounted,am pretty sure it was a brand new one from ebay as the owner of the center/organisation gets a lot of equipment from there. on ebayIE; search 'lockable cabinet',that brings up a lot of wall mountable ones pretty sure its the same one in the office...but... it depends if are unable to find one cheaper in ireland and were fine with paying the extra postage from england. the equestrian market is also one to look into because there are wall mountable lockable tack boxes however the size may not come down small enough. have seen them in an equestrian superstore called robinsons before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Scruffles wrote: »
    hi bopbuddy,the office of the residential centre am living in has exactly the thing are after wall mounted,am pretty sure it was a brand new one from ebay as the owner of the center/organisation gets a lot of equipment from there. on ebayIE; search 'lockable cabinet',that brings up a lot of wall mountable ones pretty sure its the same one in the office...but... it depends if are unable to find one cheaper in ireland and were fine with paying the extra postage from england. the equestrian market is also one to look into because there are wall mountable lockable tack boxes however the size may not come down small enough. have seen them in an equestrian superstore called robinsons before.

I know amienst street locksmiths done a lock that is perfect it only allows acres at a certain preset time so it's idea for what you need . It opens by thump print I think but it's not mad money . If you ring dan 018550625 I think he will tell you . Hope that helps. Mods I'm not sure if its ok to give the contact number ? Feel free to remove if need be ? Thanks

Advertisement