Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carwash in Ardkeen Tesco Carpark?

Options
  • 06-11-2012 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Anybody know what happened to the lads doing the carwash there in Tesco Arkeen They seem to be have been shifted on, their container is gone along with their marquis, the lads were all im presuming african and they seemed to be doing good business i never really saw them idle.

Did the lads lose their contract?

Theres a new crowd there theyre all white lads and its called eco wash just a few spaces down from where the lads were!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Isn't that what the old place was called? I didnt notice different staff. Their contract would be with Frisby, he owns the carpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Isn't that what the old place was called? I didnt notice different staff. Their contract would be with Frisby, he owns the carpark.

Frisby owns it ah be hokey poke what doesnt he own in this town,

No i think they are a different crowd alright, The last crew were all black guys(not being racist just stating the obvious) they had a green container and metal framed marquee with a cover on it they were just in line with hombase there the other lads are all white and they are a bit further down with another a smaller marquee and a van and thats it.

Just wondering what happened cos they seemed to be doing good business maybe frisby upped the rates!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

when I was up in tescos last week there was a new car wash place but it was under tents just up from where your talking about

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Yeah thats the one i was talking about, wonder what happened to the last lads cos they always seemed busy!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭henboy

Yeah thats the one i was talking about, wonder what happened to the last lads cos they always seemed busy!

Like everything the rent probably went sky high . Or they just moved to another car park . That would be my guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Those guys are there about 4 years, contract must have expired.

Advertisement