Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera shop in Waterford City

Options
  • 06-11-2012 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Where would i find a camera shop in waterford city, one where i could speak to someone who knows old cameras and help me with my query!??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭victor201

Camera shop on the quay might may able to help , they have been there a long time so could have info on older gear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Username99

victor201 wrote: »
    Camera shop on the quay might may able to help , they have been there a long time so could have info on older gear

Hennebrys ( Spelling of name Incorrect). If you park in the carpark beside he plaza, the one with the big blue crane in it and look directly across the road at the Post Office, then look slightly to the left of the post office an you will see the shop front, Great people to deal with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Dum_Dum

Username99 wrote: »
    Hennebrys ( Spelling of name Incorrect). If you park in the carpark beside he plaza, the one with the big blue crane in it and look directly across the road at the Post Office, then look slightly to the left of the post office an you will see the shop front, Great people to deal with

Then say 'cheese'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Username99

Then remark at this rare sight in the city of Waterford, an independent shop still open in the city centre, not too many of those left these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

What's up with the camera?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

There's a few photographers myself included who may be able to help. I use a lot of older cameras 20 - 30 years old at this stage.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Ah the door for the film wont open, Theres a thing on the left your suppose to lift up and when you do that the door is suppose to pop open but it wont.

Might go in and ask them then! I knew there was one around i just couldnt think straight, i know the shop well!

Thanks!

Advertisement