Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shedding anarchy

• 06-11-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭

this may appeal to the younger brigade.
    MY shed, has been relocated by a dislocator of a gladiator, local who did so for free.
    did i go and trash it? absolutely not! its a shed fantastic but yesterday i sort of gave it a facelift...did it need it? no...but i was in anarchy mode and thats legal in your own back yard.
    i basically did a very good impression of a smear/art/grafitti/stressing job on it, but it needs refinement...it needs actually a scumbled effect to look as if this thing was the most artistic half broken down shed alive, (or dead) and why?
    because!
    i love it!
    suggestions please...and as a sort of post script, anyone with a can of spray paint lurid pink they dont want or even need may i take it off your hands to do further damage? to shed:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭Chauncey

What the ****?

I'll give you a can of pink spray paint if you give me some of the obviously excellent drugs you are taking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,084 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

moved from Greystones/Charlesland to DIY

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭treecreeper

you wouldnt want my drugs nah, i asked the neuro for cannabis and she sniggered, jokes apart, these here drugs dont work but wallpapering sheds sure does, i felt so much HEALTHIER after the painting expressive style it was GOOD!
    yes would love the pink spray paint, if i am not hallucinating by believing you have a can to spare?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

you wouldnt want my drugs nah, i asked the neuro for cannabis and she sniggered, jokes apart, these here drugs dont work but wallpapering sheds sure does, i felt so much HEALTHIER after the painting expressive style it was GOOD!
    yes would love the pink spray paint, if i am not hallucinating by believing you have a can to spare?

Woodies or B&Q,Halfords,Vinny Byrne Paints, or a local motor factors.

Can of pink spray paint mixed up and put into a can for 8-10 euro.

Simple as that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭Chauncey

Oh sorry, I don't have any pink paint, I was just kidding. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement