Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Marketing

• 06-11-2012 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

HI there Ppl, I am working for the past 3 years since i left University where I completed a Masters In Marketing. I am contemplating doing a Professional Diploma In Digital Marketing in the Digital Marketing Institute in Dublin. I am going to do the course online. Has anybody done this course previously or any information or recommendations regarding this course and its credibility?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DottedDigital

Gal2011 wrote: »
    HI there Ppl, I am working for the past 3 years since i left University where I completed a Masters In Marketing. I am contemplating doing a Professional Diploma In Digital Marketing in the Digital Marketing Institute in Dublin. I am going to do the course online. Has anybody done this course previously or any information or recommendations regarding this course and its credibility?

Hi Gal2011

The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is accredited at FETAC Level 5 when a 1500 assignment is submitted alongside the Digital Marketing Plan which you must complete to obtain certification from DMI. The course is recognised internationally and was most recently rolled out in South Africa; we also have a number of international students who come here to study or complete the course online.

Hope that helps :)
    Gráinne

Advertisement