Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babysitter in cork

Options
  • 06-11-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Not sure if a post like this is permitted but trying to source a baby sitter in the Cork suburbs - just don't know if there is an agency or anything I can contact to find a baby sitter (we need a night out) :)

Any suggestions would be welcome

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

please please dont take this the wrong way , but are you seriously looking on the internet for a babysitter ? As in you'd trust someone from "the internet" to mind your child ? :eek:

If you're looking for an agency I dont know of one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmm yeah probably not the best place to look, well it is and it is,nt you are looking for recommendations for a company so thats grand but babysitting on line maybe not.. On the other hand (i know ill get laced for saying this) but if you anywhere near id be up for a bit of babysitting once there is no snots im ok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Twee2011

yes an agency that people have used so no not looking for an actually babysitter on the boards. Did find one or two and gum tree seem to have a lot but nervous about using a website that hasnt been personally recommended

Advertisement