Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allotments?

Options
  • 07-11-2012 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hey everyone!

I live in youghal, cork and im looking for allotments, there are none here in Youghal, Midleton or Dungarvan

Ive heard of some in Lady'sbridge just outside Castlemartyr but ive tried emailing them a few months ago but no luck ( i managed to find a number for these today and will be ringing them tomorrow) but ive also heard of some in Lismore and possibly Ardmore so im just wondering does anyone know if there are in these towns?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭JMcL

Maybe try the GIY website, http://www.giyireland.com/, or contact them. They're based in Waterford so chances are they'll know who to talk to in west Waterford/east Cork even if the info isn't somewhere on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭SC Kevin

JMcL wrote: »
    Maybe try the GIY website, http://www.giyireland.com/, or contact them. They're based in Waterford so chances are they'll know who to talk to in west Waterford/east Cork even if the info isn't somewhere on the site.

I was on that website a few weeks ago and got on to them, but they didnt know either. I did find a few articles on allotments in Lismore but that was from 2 years ago so they could well be gone.

The Dungarvan group got back on to let me know that they will be having a meeting in December and to come along because someone might have some land i can use. Ive also found a place about 30 minutes drive from me but im trying to get closer.

Thanks for replaying anyway JMcL! :)

Advertisement