Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Xmas cards/calenders

Options
  • 07-11-2012 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

anyone be able to help me out,just an idea for a Christmas gift was a Personalised Xmas cards and calenders,for a family member that is a way,dont know much about how or where to get this done,but is there anywhere round sligo that would provide this service

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Try Spectra in O Connell Street, they seem to do personalised photos with backgrounds etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I've got calendars done from photobox or vistaprint. I know it's not local but I was pleased with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

well it doesn't have to be local i never actually thought of the online way,its fairly straight forward and doesnt take too long does it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Hi ya, you should try Vista Print, they are very reasonable too, best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

sligono1 wrote: »
    well it doesn't have to be local i never actually thought of the online way,its fairly straight forward and doesnt take too long does it??

Yes it's straight forward and it doesn't take too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Mac0783

Hi

You should try www.moonpig.com i find them excellent, really easy to use and the cards will be in your home within 3/4 days. i you pay €20 you get and extra 20% into your account. you can get cards, mugs, tshirts, calendars etc..

or you could try Lidl /aldi, they might be even cheaper? (on the web obviously - not the shop)! sorry can't remember which but i know i ordered a photobook of one a couple of years ago and loved it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Only problem with vistaprint is they'll spam you out of it after every query/order.

Advertisement