Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Saorview Box

Options
  • 07-11-2012 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I am sorry for duplicating a thread, but the last one on this topic was last year.
    Anyway I am looking for a cheap saorview box (max €35) for a second TV my Granny has. It only needs to be cheap as she already has one TV sorted with UPC and just needs one for occasional use on the other TV.
    Thanks,
    CB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭phormium

I know this is not the answer to the question you asked but I had same situation, sky on one tv, other one in bedroom blank, I bought a wireless digital sender thingy in Argos for €45, now I have practically perfect picture on 2nd tv and can change channels from there too. I am really pleased with how it has worked. Need a scart socket on tv for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭dvdman1

I got tiny scart/hdmi reciever
    24 euro ebay (search.... Mini Digital DVB-T Terrestrial Receiver FULL HD)
    (doesnt have teletext) but for people not bothered it was great
    has a sd slot usb slot can play divX record tv

Advertisement