Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jade or Money plant

Options
  • 07-11-2012 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi there! A friend of mine is starting a new business opening a natural and organic food shop on Camden St and id like to buy her a good luck present.
    I've searched online for a Jade plant also known as a money tree.
    Would any of you know where I might find one?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Quester

Money plants you can get from most florists or garden centres, they being the good luck plant of new beginnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

annie_ie wrote: »
    Hi there! A friend of mine is starting a new business opening a natural and organic food shop on Camden St and id like to buy her a good luck present.
    I've searched online for a Jade plant also known as a money tree.
    Would any of you know where I might find one?
    Thanks!

Geldbaum (Money trees) propagate easily, all you need is a single leaf with a slight heel.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,462 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Geldbaum (Money trees) propagate easily, all you need is a single leaf with a slight heel.

Well, true, but by the time the plant was big enough to be a gift the shop could have closed down again. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭rebelden

Money plant is right and I was always told money doesn't grow on trees. Must get a couple of them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 809 ✭✭✭frankosw

A woman in work gave a present of one to a friend of hers...who promptly lost her job!

• Advertisement
Advertisement