Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Races for Triathlone

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ianh2

Will middle distance and full both start at 5:30?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭butrasgali

Does anyone know what the numbers are so far for the shadow man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Abhainn

butrasgali wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the numbers are so far for the shadow man

Actually been trying to query that myself this morning, well for the half anyway
    It still appears that the half will also start at 5:30am, that is putting me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭ironmonkey

I'm interested in the half aswell but there doesn't seem to be any regular updates as to numbers / news etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

I was looking at shadowman for a half myself but was put off by a couple things

- registration on Sat, race on Sunday, oh and prize giving on Monday! I know its a bank hol and they are obv trying to increase local income but 3 days is a bit much imo.

- first year of race - may have some issues to iron out.

Opted for a Euro 70.3 instead in the end that was always considering anyway though.

Would like to see Shadowman succeed though but at least move the prize giving to after the race not the day after.

• Advertisement
Advertisement