Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Puppy Coolmine Area

Options
  • 07-11-2012 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

Lost Jack Russel Puppy. His name is Max. He has a blue collar that is kind of a camoflage effect. Anyone who finds him or see's him could you pm me please and I will send on my contact details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

He is 6 months old now so doesnt look like a puppy anymore and is actually quite stocky for his size. he has a beige spot on his left front paw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

May be a good idea to crosspost onto API Lost and Found!

Hope you find him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

And give AShton Dog Pound on the River road a call in case he's been handed in there 8383236 / 8683038 - that's where fingal send all stray dogs.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Maybe put him up here too and spread the link as much as possible once his details are up - http://www.lostdogs.ie/lost-dogs/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Sorry should have posted yesterday. some good samaritan dropped him into hillcrests vets where we picked him up yesterday. some nice people out there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement