Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic

Options
  • 07-11-2012 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a mechanic who would do a timing belt for a megane please ?

I've got the kit, water pump and coolant so it's just the labour ill need :) pm with numbers if you like ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Renault owner, done cars on his driveway for a good few years, few moths ago he started in a proper garage. Peter @ Blakes Lane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

nicky in the daewoo garage done my timing belt for me a couple of weeks back. sound guy and not expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Thanks lads, will get in touch with them later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

What year is your Megane?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Mehok

of you still need it done give me a pm my bro knows the megan back to front
    michellie wrote: »
    Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a mechanic who would do a timing belt for a megane please ?

I've got the kit, water pump and coolant so it's just the labour ill need :) pm with numbers if you like ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Got it sorted before Xmas, thanks though lads !

Advertisement