Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Journey/Whitesnake -Belfast 2013

Options
  • 07-11-2012 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

Journey + Whitesnake - Odyssey Arena on the 16th of May Tickets on sale next Wednesday at 9am.

Any news of a Dublin date I wonder?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,429 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

yknaa wrote: »
    Journey + Whitesnake - Odyssey Arena on the 16th of May Tickets on sale next Wednesday at 9am.

Any news of a Dublin date I wonder?

No Thanks. Saw Journey a few years ago and really enjoyed them but once is enough lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

hmmmmm
    This Tour is Journey/Whitesnake and Thunder - is it the normal thing that Thunder are getting dropped off the billfor the Irish show/s.

were it the 3 of them I'd be there, but I don't think £44 is great for the two bands.....will see if I can find out have Thunder been dropped for here....

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭yknaa

NIBBS wrote: »
    hmmmmm
    This Tour is Journey/Whitesnake and Thunder - is it the normal thing that Thunder are getting dropped off the billfor the Irish show/s.

were it the 3 of them I'd be there, but I don't think £44 is great for the two bands.....will see if I can find out have Thunder been dropped for here....

Think they have. Reminds me of a few Motorhead gigs here were a decent support band was dropped from the UK legs.

Advertisement