Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help! Blackberry & FB & email

Options
  • 07-11-2012 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All, I was originally with O2, however now with emobile. Ever since I got phone unlocked to e-mobile I cannot log in to FB App or set up email ( I can access through gen internet which is a pain as just want to click on App & he presto it Works!!!!
    Whats coming up when I try to log into FB App is " You do not have sufficient wireless coverage to login to Facebook or You are currently on a service plan that does not support this application Please connect to a Wi-Fi Network or contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan.. HELP as emobile haven't been any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

marley123 wrote: »
    Hi All, I was originally with O2, however now with emobile. Ever since I got phone unlocked to e-mobile I cannot log in to FB App or set up email ( I can access through gen internet which is a pain as just want to click on App & he presto it Works!!!!
    Whats coming up when I try to log into FB App is " You do not have sufficient wireless coverage to login to Facebook or You are currently on a service plan that does not support this application Please connect to a Wi-Fi Network or contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan.. HELP as emobile haven't been any help!

Couple of things come to mind.

1. Your APN settings may not be set up correctly. Can you send and receive MMS messages? If not, this would indicate an error in your APN settings.

2. You may not be provisioned for internet on eMobiles side. Did you try ringing customer care to see if they have you set up correctly?

3. You may need to be set up for Blackberry Services on their end. I'm not 100% sure if this would affect email and facebook though.

Personally I just recommend getting a new phone. Any phone. As long as its not a blackberry. Literally, anything.

Advertisement