Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Were can i find a brew shop

Options
  • 07-11-2012 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

As the title says really, im looking for a place near kildare, as i rather going to a shop than buying online, it isnt as satisfying buying online i rekon

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

You'll have to cross the county line, but The Homebrew Company in Mountmellick should be able to sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

Also Tescos in Naas have a good stock of brewing products.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Tube

I see like me you're also in Leixlip. Tesco in Maynooth have stuff now too. What specifically are you looking for?

BTW, if you're into homebrew see our forum and/or calendar. There is a North Kildare meet coming up next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭sidders

i made a few beer batches, so now i wanna try making some wine, im from maynooth so ill deffo check it out, i just need the grape concentrate, hydrometer, and a new bucket lid of all things ! i just didnt fancy driving to mountmellick !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Tube wrote: »
    I see like me you're also in Leixlip. Tesco in Maynooth have stuff now too. What specifically are you looking for?

BTW, if you're into homebrew see our forum and/or calendar. There is a North Kildare meet coming up next week.

Wish I saw this before I ordered €70 worth of stuff online :mad: I also prefer to walk into a shop and Tesco would have been perfect as I'm also in Leixlip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Lukebray wrote: »
    Wish I saw this before I ordered €70 worth of stuff online :mad: I also prefer to walk into a shop and Tesco would have been perfect as I'm also in Leixlip

You may find that you probably got better value online anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

ian_m wrote: »
    You may find that you probably got better value online anyway.

Yeah I also got some bright yellow caps. They're going to be my trademark and help me to beer-world domination

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭sidders

i was in tesco Maynooth last night , and the kits are on the right had side near the televisions , have a decent selection , dont have spray malt or hops, or dextrose tho :(
    im making wine next and plan on having it at about 14% so the kits im getting need a extra kick of sugar and yeast for the final 3% push

Advertisement