Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 17 League and Cup General Discussion/Woe sharing!

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

there is some SERIOUS rage in the argies clubroom over it all, i dont understand..

they are raging over it all, which would imply it was down to us to organize/make the fixtures..

I seen at the start of the irish signup thread for it that Amleto said after the U20 WC final he would like to see a CC between the 2 countries, but it was Steacym who set it in motion..

Shouldn't it of been Steacyms responsabilty to do the fixtures? i see WonderfulWorld, becoz hes so active tried to help out near the end and seems to have taken the bullet for it not working out?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

TheJims wrote: »
    Shouldn't it of been Steacyms responsabilty to do the fixtures? i see WonderfulWorld, becoz hes so active tried to help out near the end and seems to have taken the bullet for it not working out?

Steacym was busy in RL, and a few weeks ago offered up both the CC and the Interprov to others to run.

Marcony and I took the Interprov, and Wonder took the CC.

If wonder was too busy he should of asked for help, either from the the Irish community, the Dutch Community or the Argies... Now I'm not fully laying the blame at wonder, but the whole thing became a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

ah i didnt know that, yeah he shouldnt of taking it on, considering it was on while he was away in france.. the argies are in a rage, saying theyll never ever ever CC with Ireland again :pac: i wonder will we ever see results for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

seanand wrote: »
    even i knew about that eof, and the fixtures were random aswell
    crisco10 wrote: »
    Was on the front page in the journo bit...;)

I won my game comfortably too.

i know - i logged in on thursday evening and saw it. I wasn't on from tuesday to thursday. had forgtten this was on and busy week so BR browsing wasn't required in down week. ah well!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Apparently I managed to stave off relegation despite not logging in for about three weeks. I still have it lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Orizio wrote: »
    Apparently I managed to stave off relegation despite not logging in for about three weeks. I still have it lads.

Saw your playoff, try for u in the last min to take it to extra time. Ur opponent must have been sick...

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

your that good :P. maybe you would of relegated if you were logging in? think on that one :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Never lost it sure.
    TheJims wrote: »
    ah i didnt know that, yeah he shouldnt of taking it on, considering it was on while he was away in france.. the argies are in a rage, saying theyll never ever ever CC with Ireland again :pac: i wonder will we ever see results for it

Wow, that's a bit of a fudge up. Was it a case that the random draw appeared stacked too heavily in our favour?

Shouldn't really have been too complicated though to do it in order, our top 5 against theirs etc. Just jump into each country's ratings.

Advertisement