Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather manipulation.

Options
  • 07-11-2012 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

First of all I'm far from a weather expert but I found this in after hours
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2009-11-11/artificial-snowstorm-brings-chaos-to-beijing/1138460

I find it interesting and scary at the same time. We've already molested the earth we stand on but now it's the sky.
    I look at the sky each day and its like an escape from the world for a few minutes. Can they not just leave it alone.

If this is true it makes the place feel artificial or somthing.
    Isn't there some other type of weather manipulation aswell , I can't remember the name.

Maybe it's just a conspiracy theory
    "Shrugs shoulders"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭srmambo

Eh, if we manipulate the weather then Ireland can get proper summers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

Cue the nutters with claims of chemtrails and HAARP. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Wolfe_IRE

HAARP. There you do. Done.

Interesting article, Turrican.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

HAARP did exist as did the lesser known HARP whose chief scientist was killed in Brussels by the Israelis 20 years back. I reckon the conspiracy whacks mix and match the two of them. :)

An interesting aside about HAARP is that it was connected to Atmospheric Lensing research which led to the development of the Cobra Dane system.....notes ( and which works while heating a portion of the stratosphere to act as a mirror or reflector) :)

Advertisement