Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

High Life- apartments in Calpe, Spain

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,434 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

have you seen any of michael wolf's shots from hong kong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

I think to have an impact they'd have to be more geometric. You've been a little haphazard in positioning and composing the shots so nothing's really square to the picture borders and the perspective is off. I'd be more inclined to take a more orthogonal approach to the entire thing. Also I'd use a shift lens or remove the perspective distortion in PS. Perspective effects certainly work for some architectural shots, but not, I think, with what you're trying to do here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,161 ✭✭✭dinneenp

have you seen any of michael wolf's shots from hong kong?

that's the guy I was thinking of! But couldnt' remember his name. I love his photos. Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,434 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

yep, i think no.7 works best; but the colours are slightly drab.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Good old calpe and it's big rock.

therockatnight.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

I like 5 the most but think it would work better without any sky.

Advertisement