Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday TTT2 casuals?

Options
  • 07-11-2012 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭

WIll anybody be about? Playing ranked games online is making me want to murder somebody - sick of being spammed by strings of crap!
    Would like to play the actual game against real people for a change :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I think most of the fighter lads play casuals on wedensdays, dude. Might be a better chance of getting a turn out then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

deathrider wrote: »
    I think most of the fighter lads play casuals on wedensdays, dude. Might be a better chance of getting a turn out then.

Every Wednesday and Saturday is usual

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Ah, my mistake so. I didn't think saturdays were used as casual days, and they're usually when tournaments go down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭batman_oh

doesnt seem to be much tekken interest outside wednesdays so i'll leave it for another time!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

deathrider wrote: »
    Ah, my mistake so. I didn't think saturdays were used as casual days, and they're usually when tournaments go down.

Yeah whenever there's a tournament on there's not usually casuals, but that's not every week, and a lot less recently anyhow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

I'll be in for orchestra this Saturday. But myself and 2-3 others could possibly come in next week (Sat) even?

I'm always in Wednesdays though. But I wouldn't mind going in Saturday to meet you if it's impossible for you to make it on Wednesday? Like I said I can't tomorrow but the Sat after is a definite possibility for a proper session with a few people. And of course Wednesday is always good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

I second Skeering on that one. Next Saturday will be good for me but tomorrow is bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I will be at Eirtakon tomorrow so won't be around for casuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭batman_oh

I'll be in for orchestra this Saturday. But myself and 2-3 others could possibly come in next week (Sat) even?

I'm always in Wednesdays though. But I wouldn't mind going in Saturday to meet you if it's impossible for you to make it on Wednesday? Like I said I can't tomorrow but the Sat after is a definite possibility for a proper session with a few people. And of course Wednesday is always good :)

I'm in college till 6 next Saturday but could probably head after if I'm still awake!

Advertisement