Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail problem

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Well any update?? Another one down here and can't get emails

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

flanzer wrote: »
    Well any update?? Another one down here and can't get emails

Hi Flanzer
    can you send me on your mail details and I can have a look? At the moment we are still looking into issue.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

To all our webmail users

eircom is currently involved in a project to upgrade its webmail systems. This project will commence at the beginning of December this year and will result in significantly improved performance and the introduction of a number of new webmail features.
    All of our users will be able to enjoy the benefits of this upgrade, with migrations to new service commencing next week you should notice these improvents soon.
    This migration will begin with our heaviest webmail users who are likely to benefit most from the upgrade.

We apologise for the current webmail performance issues, and look forward to providing you with a much-improved service

Eircom Customer Care

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

To all our webmail users

eircom is currently involved in a project to upgrade its webmail systems. This project will commence at the beginning of December this year and will result in significantly improved performance and the introduction of a number of new webmail features.
    All of our users will be able to enjoy the benefits of this upgrade, with migrations to new service commencing next week you should notice these improvents soon.
    This migration will begin with our heaviest webmail users who are likely to benefit most from the upgrade.

We apologise for the current webmail performance issues, and look forward to providing you with a much-improved service

Eircom Customer Care

Does that explain why I'm getting this today?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /email on this server.

Apache Server at secure.eircom.net Port 443

Hi Grolschevik
    Our apologies for disruption in service to our Eircom Webmail facility.
    Yes there was an issue with slow service on some servers Sunday and Monday 02/12/2012 and 03/12/2012 with some customers receiving the following error message - you do not have permission to log into the server PORT 443 (Ref 4843253).
    This issue has now been confirmed as resolved and service has been stabilised. Any backlog has been cleared as of 19.30 Monday evening. If you continue to receive this message or do have further issue with your webmail please let me know.
    Our sincere apologies for disruption and inconvenience caused.

All of our users will be able to enjoy the benefits of this upgrade, with migrations to new service commencing next week you should notice these improvements soon.

Tony

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

It would help if Eircom would post a message on their web page. Still having issues with both log in and opening emails. Haven't even attempted to send any.

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    It would help if Eircom would post a message on their web page. Still having issues with both log in and opening emails. Haven't even attempted to send any.

Hi Bullseye1
    I have passed on your comment. At the moment we are posting and directing queries here
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭cianc1

This has been happening to me too on and off for two years, and on Mail on OSX it keeps asking me for my password every half hour and is now saying that the certificate for mail1.eircom.net is expired

Advertisement