Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GG: AC Plus on JP PS Store!

Options
  • 07-11-2012 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hey folks. Just thought I'd give a heads up for anyone who is interested in the GG series. GG: AC Plus has been released on the Japanese PS Store. It costs 1,500Y (or €15 in our money). I'll probably wait for an EU/US release because of my poor Japanese :D (couldn't navigate the menus! :pac:) but for anyone who's willing to accept it in JP, it's there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

But it was released here a fortnight ago. :confused:

Fighting game menus are virtually always in English anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Nascimento

Had a look and it's for the PSP/Vita :(

EDIT: the one released here I mean.

No seriously it's already out here on 360, was it delayed on PS3 or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Hey folks. Just thought I'd give a heads up for anyone who is interested in the GG series. GG: AC Plus has been released on the Japanese PS Store. It costs 1,500Y (or €15 in our money). I'll probably wait for an EU/US release because of my poor Japanese :D (couldn't navigate the menus! :pac:) but for anyone who's willing to accept it in JP, it's there.

In-game or Japanese PS store?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Junsuina Chikara

Yeah, I did see it on the JP PS Store last week but just forgot to post about it :pac:. I don't know chopper, I didn't buy it but I just assumed that, as with most JP games, the menus and descriptions would be in Japanese. I have no trouble navigating the JP PS Store, took a while to figure out but it's alright. I'd personally be interested in the SP portion of the game as well so I'm sure the story mode will be in JP with no English subtitles to work off from.

• Advertisement

Nascimento wrote: »
    Had a look and it's for the PSP/Vita :(

EDIT: the one released here I mean.

That's GG: AC (not plus). That was a PSP release.

But it was released here a fortnight ago. :confused:

Fighting game menus are virtually always in English anyway.
    SRK wrote:
    The download version of Arc System Works’ Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus was originally released on October 24th for XBLA (and one week later on PSN). With an initial release to just Japan, US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal and Spain, however, not everyone had access to the game. After numerous requests for an expanded release, director Takeshi Yamanaka announced that Arc System Works was discussing releases in Canada, Mexico and additional regions. Earlier today, Yamanaka announced on Twitter that GGXXACP will be available for XBLA in the following regions on November 9th: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland (XBLA only)
    The team is also planning releases in Oceania and Asia, but those particular releases may require additional time.

Source: http://shoryuken.com/2012/11/07/guilty-gear-xx-accent-core-plus-to-receive-expanded-xbla-release-on-november-9th/

It seems it was released in some but not all territories so I assume you're in the north which was why you were able to download it before any of us in the south.

Yeah, that fact just came up in the other GG thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Nascimento

That's GG: AC (not plus). That was a PSP release.

Had another look, and it is the plus version but only for PSP.

Plus should be available on PS2 as well because I own it (I think you can only find it online though - just check on Amazon or whatnot), IIRC the Wii version was the only non-plus variety of AC released here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement