Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas beers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Orim wrote: »
    Makes sense. Don't go to the beers involving gentlemen but go to the one where people will be randomly exposing themselves :p

People exposing themselves is fine, at least I know what to expect! Gentlemen are never as gentlemanly as they claim/appear to be. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

So early December has been ruled out, so maybe the 14/15th? Or would that cutting too close to Christmas for people?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

There actually isn't any weekend in December that suits me, but you guys are free to organise it anyway!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

The 8th would suit me and I might actually make this one!!!I need a piss up!!!

Hellrazer wrote: »
    The 8th would suit me and I might actually make this one!!!I need a piss up!!!

Don't we all :pac:

I'm should be good for most of the weekends unless my roster changes so whenever suits most people.

• Advertisement

Pretty much any weekend in December works for me, I don't make plans with my friends that far in advance. :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I've another boards beers on the 8th :o

1st, 7th, 15th are all good for moi.

jenizzle wrote: »
    I've another boards beers on the 8th :o

1st, 7th, 15th are all good for moi.
    Wait... You're seeing other forums? :'(

Wait... You're seeing other forums? :'(

Ah sh*te, I didn't mean for you to find out like this. It's just... well... I have needs... and like, I think yizzer deadly an' all... but like... eeeeh... at least I'm making myself available for beers with this forum, unlike some... :mad::pac:

Ah sh*te, I didn't mean for you to find out like this. It's just... well... I have needs... and like, I think yizzer deadly an' all... but like... eeeeh... at least I'm making myself available for beers with this forum, unlike some... :mad::pac:
    "it's not me, it's you..."
    You cut me deep :'(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

December 13th is not good for me... unless y'all want to come to a gay bar and eat Dominos... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

It's on like Donkey Kong :)

So, where and when, guys? :)

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    So, where and when, guys? :)

7th/14th/15th seems to be the best for the most people. Although Hellrazer said the 8th but a lot of others have said that's bad. It's like herding cats.

As for where, I'm a fan of the place that sells the alcohol :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What a coincidence Orim, I like that place too!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Orim wrote: »
    7th/14th/15th seems to be the best for the most people. Although Hellrazer said the 8th but a lot of others have said that's bad. It's like herding cats.

As for where, I'm a fan of the place that sells the alcohol :D

Has to be a Saturday for me unfortunately.

Hellrazer wrote: »

Has to be a Saturday for me unfortunately.

15th then?

I'm going to suggest bruxies but that's just cause I'll always suggest bruxies.

May I suggest O'Reillys/Club Hell?

May I suggest O'Reillys/Club Hell?

Tbh if it's in Hell, you're gonna see me whether I choose to show or not. I'm there most Saturdays. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I can probably do the 15th.

I don't mind club hell. Cheap booze, can't go wrong!

• Advertisement

I can probably do the 15th.

I don't mind club hell. Cheap booze, can't go wrong!

If we're going to Hell, I demand you all do those disgusting Hell shots with me! :p

Tbh if it's in Hell, you're gonna see me whether I choose to show or not. I'm there most Saturdays. :D

We've probably already had a drunken conversation already so :pac:

Just to add a spanner to the works, I'm not about on the 15th now so unless ye decide to have it tomorrow or on the 22nd, ye'll have to soldier on without me :(

We've probably already had a drunken conversation already so :pac:

Just to add a spanner to the works, I'm not about on the 15th now so unless ye decide to have it tomorrow or on the 22nd, ye'll have to soldier on without me :(

I could do the 22nd I'd say.

Send me a pic to my inbox and I'll tell you if I know ya. :p I probably do, I know about 80% of the people that go there. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

I don't know pubs, where is this Club Hell you speak of? :o

Send me a pic to my inbox and I'll tell you if I know ya. :p

That's just sneaky! :pac:
    I don't know pubs, where is this Club Hell you speak of? :o

Tis under Tara St Dart station. Normal pub during the week but they do a rock/metal night on Saturday nights.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Club Hell sounds like the sort of thing I'd enjoy.

Denny M wrote: »
    Club Hell sounds like the sort of thing I'd enjoy.

Pretty much everyone enjoys it. 3.30 for all pints, 9 euro pitchers, cheap Jagerbombs, 2 euro Kopparberg, 2 euro for tequila, sambuca and jager.

Good God, I'm a fúcking alcoholic.

I've never really gone out in Dublin, I think the only places I've been are the Pint (and that was for concerts), The George (my friend thought it'd be funny for some reason) and The Button Factory (which was awful).

I'm not a fan of dance music, to put it mildly, so if it has rock and metal music then I'm happy!

Denny M wrote: »
    I've never really gone out in Dublin, I think the only places I've been are the Pint (and that was for concerts), The George (my friend thought it'd be funny for some reason) and The Button Factory (which was awful).

I'm not a fan of dance music, to put it mildly, so if it has rock and metal music then I'm happy!

The Pint can be fun for gigs, I like that place. :) I don't mind the George 'cause most of my mates are gay but I fúcking HATE the Button Factory.

Hell is like the Pint, but better! They only play rock and metal, but I'll be straight up and say it's the very popular stuff. You won't hear the likes of Devil Driver, it'd be more like Metallica, Pantera and sometimes some stuff like Def Leppard. They always play Crazy Bitch by Buck Cherry for me so I can go dance like a slut. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Might actually buzz along to this, it'll be my first Boards Beers if I do (well, Fanta in my case, I live on the wild side).

Advertisement