Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas beers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'll let you guys know closer to the date if I'm going or not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

No, you must decide now. Because the forum chooses you.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Hell is like the Pint, but better! They only play rock and metal, but I'll be straight up and say it's the very popular stuff. You won't hear the likes of Devil Driver, it'd be more like Metallica, Pantera and sometimes some stuff like Def Leppard. They always play Crazy Bitch by Buck Cherry for me so I can go dance like a slut. :pac:

Unless yer out in the beer garden - you'll hear all sorts of randomness out there.

I always seem to be the only one dancing to Crazy Bitch, tis a song to be heard in the Gypo for me though!

We should try have a combined beers with the R&M forum :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sounds good to me, I've never met any of those folks either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

jenizzle wrote: »
    Unless yer out in the beer garden - you'll hear all sorts of randomness out there.

I always seem to be the only one dancing to Crazy Bitch, tis a song to be heard in the Gypo for me though!

We should try have a combined beers with the R&M forum :D

Haha, John in the Gypsy plays it for me all the time too! I'm usually dancing with a little midget of a girl! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I think I am likely to be an out for this I am afraid, which is a massive shame as I'd love to have met ye folks. I'll be in Dub on the 8th at something, but other than that I am skint mint and just been made even skinter so :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So are we doing the 15th? I may be down once I get a place to stay sorted.

Ye'd think RayRay would come back and organise a date since he did start this whole thing :P

So Saturday? Yes, no, maybe so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I can't. :( Fúcking chest infection is killing me, I'm not really holding down anything and am on anti-biotics and confined to bed. Goddamnit. :(

New Year's Beers anyone? New Year's Beers even rhymes, so that's always a good sign! :pac:

• Advertisement

R&M are having their beers in the Gypsy Rose on the 27th or 28th Dec - would any of ye be around then?

jenizzle wrote: »
    R&M are having their beers in the Gypsy Rose on the 27th or 28th Dec - would any of ye be around then?
    Might be, I'm just wondering is this one still going ahead so I can book a hostel or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'm in work on Saturday but could still make it. Wouldn't be till 10 or 11 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I take it this didn't happen? :p

Seems that way :( I was hoping it would have, but heard nothing about it the last few days.

Would there be any point in suggesting next Saturday? Or is that too close to Christmas for people?

I might be able to manage it, I'll have to check but I should be all right.

If people can't manage a night out maybe a few of us could meet for a coffee or a bite to eat? There's a few places around with a pretty good Christmas menu for about 20-25 quid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Not a bad idea folks. Personally I wouldn't be able to do anything til after Christmas, there's just not enough hours in the day at the moment, absolutely flat out. Even a coffee and a bite as suggested would be good, it'd be cheaper than a night out and less stressful on the liver and head too! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

For shame on nobody organizing this. For shaaaaaaaame!! Could always turn it into a january beers as money can be tight at this time of year or just rock with Cupcakes idea

• Advertisement

We have a week to organise something if people are genuinely up for it!

Lads!! Yiz are letting me down!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

how come no-one done a poll of the day and pub... simples:D

bit late for that now:rolleyes: or is it............

We could sort it out in 2 days, I'll be in such and such a place at this time, be there or be a cube!

We could sort it out in 2 days, I'll be in such and such a place at this time, be there or be a cube!

Hell. Saturday. 8ish?

By the sounds of it most of us will have friends there anyway so worst comes to worst we mosey away.

Ah, crap.... I can't do saturday, my dad has a gig in Dundrum and I promised I'd go. Unless yiz fancy unleashing yourselves on a little old man pub in Windy Arbour!

I doubt that'd be too convenient for me :P I'm probably gonna end up throwing a load of money into the steam sales anyway >_>

Ah, crap.... I can't do saturday, my dad has a gig in Dundrum and I promised I'd go. Unless yiz fancy unleashing yourselves on a little old man pub in Windy Arbour!
    Denny M wrote: »
    I doubt that'd be too convenient for me :P I'm probably gonna end up throwing a load of money into the steam sales anyway >_>

So much for trying to force the issue :pac:

Quiet you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I'm pretty much guessing it'l be a new year tattoo/piercing forum beers at this rate - although that'd suit me better. skint mint at the mo

Advertisement