Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is Negative Equity? I don't understand Richie Boucher's definition

Options
  • 07-11-2012 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,369 ✭✭✭

Hi BOI,

I was watching Richie Boucher's giving BOI definition of Negative Equity on TV during the week and found it very hard to follow. Would it be possible for you to give a working example how you calculate it, in particular it's indexation etc?

Here is a clip of his explanation I found on You Tube:

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭harolds57

Firstly great post.

Disgraceful, hold your head in shame Bank Of Ireland. If the Finance committee can't get the answers what chance has the ordinary worker got, even do thanks to the ordinary worker you in the bank of Ireland still have your jobs. Yet you’re the cause of so much unemployment and hardship and suffering on the Irish people. You don’t deserve to have the name Ireland in your business name and wish there was a law that could force you to stop using it as all you have brought on Ireland is hardship and suffering because of your greed.

With Christmas just around the corner, when you’re having your fancy Christmas party’s maybe in the golf clubs that you get your membership paid for by the bank/tax payer spare a taught for the people who don’t know where there child’s presents are going to come from this Christmas and indeed the many poor souls that will be complatating whether life is worth living or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭harolds57

Was looking forward to an example!!!!

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

This Talk To forum is specifically for customer service related issues, nothing else. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement