If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba 32BL502

Options
  • 07-11-2012 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,

Just looking at a recent email and see this TV listed at £199.99! I see it listed also on Richersounds.com. Does this TV have an mpeg4 tuner(conflicting info. from google) and do you have this in stock? Have a possibility of collection in Belfast on Thursday 8th, so would appreciate a response.

Sean

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Scrum001 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just looking at a recent email and see this TV listed at £199.99! I see it listed also on Richersounds.com. Does this TV have an mpeg4 tuner(conflicting info. from google) and do you have this in stock? Have a possibility of collection in Belfast on Thursday 8th, so would appreciate a response.

Sean

Hi Sean,

Having a look online and there is indeed a lot of conflicting information on it. I tried to call Toshiba but couldn't get through to anyone.

I know for the fact the TV isn't Saorview approved so there is no guarantee if it will work or not in the ROI.

I'll do a bit more research on the MPEG 4 tuner for you.

Stock wise I have none here at all. At that price they've been very popular.

If you'd like to PM me your name, address and contact number I could pop an order up on our system for you? Should hopefully have some back in for Friday of next week.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.