Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reviews and prices to rent out a function room for 100-200 people for charity event?

• 07-11-2012 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi guys can anyone recommend any places that will hold a large enough charity event? Thanks any function rooms

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭Pandiani

I was at a charity function previously at St Marys Rugby Clubhouse in Grove Island, Corbally, was an excellent venue and would recommend but have no idea of what they would charge.

Link for more info: http://www.stmarysrfc.ie/info-page-5.html

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

I was going to say St. Mary's RFC as well. They charge €100 for insurance and no fee for use of the function room as they are satisfied with bar takings. They may waive the insurance fee for charity, I wouldn't be too sure. PM me for contact details should you want them.

Just looked at link on their website, the contact details have changed as there is a new secretary. You would have to go before committee for function to be approved but I am sure there would be no problem, they just want to keep out undesirables or 18th birthday parties. There are usually a few of them in the club every morning too if you wanted to try landline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

The Pavilion out in UL?

Advertisement