Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enfield: Parking in town

Options
  • 07-11-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

A question for the commuters out there.

I'm going to be commuting into Dublin from Enfield in future, using the Kearns coach service. Is there anywhere in Enfield town that I can park during the daytime? There's a carpark just on the main road, but it's closed in the early morning (my coach leaves around 7.30).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

How about the one at the train station?

Commuters must now pay a €2 charge per day to park at the station. The weekly charge is €8, or commuters can pay a €30 monthly charge. There's 20 spaces just off the main road, and another 200 spaces. It's open 24/7

See here for the location; http://goo.gl/maps/Yz5w9

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Rofl Lundgren

Brilliant, I didn't realise the train station car park was that big! Thanks a load.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Boardzee

Parking is now €4 a day, a bit of a rip off to park your car in a country town given there doesn't seem to be many other alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Boardzee wrote: »
    Parking is now €4 a day, a bit of a rip off to park your car in a country town given there doesn't seem to be many other alternatives.
    There's your reason why it's €4.

Advertisement