Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Qualifier for San fransisco 1st-2nd december

Options
  • 07-11-2012 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Sup guys,

The UK qualifier for San Fransisco is taking place between 1st-2nd of December, i checked out the flights to Birmingham and they are 66 euros return including taxes and charges.

the hotel room ( family room) if split 4 ways works out to be 60 euros per person for 3 nights in the premier inn, its pretty much the same deal that we had going on in Manchester. I really want to go to this tournament i am looking to book asap, however i need 3 other people to commit so i can split the hotel costs and make it affordable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Are non-UK residents even eligible if they win?

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

anybody interested in going to this? let me know cuz am booking my flight this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

chunkis wrote: »
    anybody interested in going to this? let me know cuz am booking my flight this weekend

Just so you're not waiting on replies Chunkis: I unfortunately can't travel that weekend. Good luck though!

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

ye im goin to svb instead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

Cant do it, course work load has gone nuts.

Advertisement