Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPECIAL ARMA2 MISSION FUGITIVES 2nite!!

• 07-11-2012 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

SPECIAL ARMA2 MISSION FUGITIVES 2nite!!
    HEY GUYS AND GALS!

My friend remade a mission that we used to play in Operation Flashpoint called Fugitives. We use the Everon map on the ARMA2 engine.

Mission

3 US soldiers must reach the extraction point on the southern shore of Everon after their transport chopper is shot down just outside a secret Russian base.

Russian Victory: All US troops killed OR captured.
    American Victory: At least one US soldier needs to make it to the extraction.

After playing this extensively in Operation Flashpoint, and being an avid gamer for many years I can safely say that I've never felt the atmosphere of any game hit me like when playing as a fugitive in one of these missions.

3 of us trying to make it miles down south, on foot, on tractors, on bikes, on whatever we can find with no weapons or ammo. Many of the towns and houses have weapons and ammo but with 15+ Russians hunting you with a full arsenal of tanks, bmps, helicopters and whatever else.. going into a town is a big risk.

Strategic choke points, patrols, parachute drops.. the Russians can play it anyway they want. They can rush to the crash site and search that area thoroughly or just plow through and hopefully set up check points further south.

For fugitives what will you do ? Maybe one of you will raid a town and get some weapons or smoke grenades and lure the Russians to you, while your team mates make a dash for freedom!

It's really really good fun, we are just testing tonight, most of the bugs are ironed out and Laviski who made the mission from scratch is looking for feedback and of course people to fill the body bags!

We will be starting shortly after 8, you can add laviski on steam and we will be on mumble also.

Laviski mumble

No password.

Hope to see you there, everyone should get a shot at being a fugitive so if you like the survival feeling of Dayz, you should love this! smile.png

regards, Gary

Comments

Advertisement