Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE SHOP

• 07-11-2012 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey guys im ordering something from wwe.com and I live in Ireland (I know its gonna take a while) but how long does it take to be proscessed because it just says proscessing....

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Hey guys im ordering something from wwe.com and I live in Ireland (I know its gonna take a while) but how long does it take to be proscessed because it just says proscessing....

Thanks

It shouldn't take that long considering it's still working hours in the US. How much did you order?? You'll have to pay customs when it arrives. I had to pay €18.. Very annoying considering the price of P+P

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭toyotamr4red

ciano316 wrote: »
    It shouldn't take that long considering it's still working hours in the US. How much did you order?? You'll have to pay customs when it arrives. I had to pay €18.. Very annoying considering the price of P+P

Just want to extremely thank you for the positive post. Every thread I have put up I just receive a smart comment or someone just simply saying "your boned". Ya it did cost about $60 lad but it was a must since my order was for the special edition of wwe 13. I couldnt get it anywhere else. Thanks again for the post :)

Advertisement