Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to make money while being a student?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Emeraldy Pebbles

1. Study chemistry
    2. Start manufacturing meth
    3. Profit

This plan is so foolproof there is no '????' stage, we know where the filthy lucre is going to come from! Now off with you and prosper!

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Apply for every scholarship/award going.
    Do a bit of taxiing for friends. Late night food and drink sales with delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

From what I hear, find a pile of sugar, guard it day and night, this attracts women somehow which instantly leads to profits..... or was it cocaine..... Find a big pile of cocaine....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

How to make money while being a student person in this day and age :p?

Aint just students. Alot of people just scraping by. Ideally getting a job solves all but not alot of jobs going that one can get. So wanna make money - then do a nixer.

The hard part is what type of nixer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

It seems to be become a common trend of college students taking up part-time prostitution to support their college fees and expenses...

or so I've read...

Anyway I never worked as a student. My college course is pretty intense so never had the time for a job and as the economy went ****, I gave up on the whole idea of finding a job anyway after a good few failed attempts at trying to find one. So now I'm just waiting to finish college and then get a proper job!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Take part in studies. Students from other departments are preferred for a lot of stuff.

Advertisement