Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing cat

Options
  • 07-11-2012 5:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Missing Cat
    Please check Garden Sheds and Garages

NOAH Went missing on october 8th from RED ARCHES ROAD THE COAST BALDOYLE
    He is a one year old short haired, light orange in colour Was wearing green collar with bell and a tag with his name address and phone number he is neutered microchipped and registered with FIDO
    If found please hold onto him if possible and PM me or drop him into local vet or animal shelter to be SCANNED. I can pick him up from anywhere. He is a much loved cat Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Hope he is found safe and well. We found ours after six months so don't give up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

I saw your poster on the way to the train this morning. I'll keep an eye out for him. We have two cats in our place but we don't let them out.

I'd also suggest that you stick up a few more posters, maybe one or two up by the station as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

I saw your poster on the way to the train this morning. I'll keep an eye out for him. We have two cats in our place but we don't let them out.

I'd also suggest that you stick up a few more posters, maybe one or two up by the station as well.

we had them everywhere but they were taken down. were putting them back up thow

Slunk wrote: »
    Hope he is found safe and well. We found ours after six months so don't give up

will never give up i will get him back dont worry about that even if it takes years

we had them everywhere but they were taken down. were putting them back up thow

maybe lash them into letterboxes?

• Advertisement

maybe lash them into letterboxes?

done that in the majority of houses in the the coast and myrtle

done that in the majority of houses in the the coast and myrtle

I'll keep an eye out and I'll say it to the wife as well.

When did he go missing? Also is he neutered? (maybe he's off sowing his wild oats)

I'll keep an eye out and I'll say it to the wife as well.

When did he go missing? Also is he neutered? (maybe he's off sowing his wild oats)

october 8th yea he is neutered and chipped and also vaccinated.

thanks so much for keeping an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Sorry to hear it.

Looks just like Bob.

Hope you find him.

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Sorry to hear it.

Looks just like Bob.

Hope you find him.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

The local vets should definetely be notified. I know that in Raheny, they get plenty of strays dropped off at the door, or found by cat charities and people have put so much effort into local awareness, but neglected to inform the place the cat would most likely end up. Baldoyle and Raheny vets would be my first port of call.

goz83 wrote: »
    The local vets should definetely be notified. I know that in Raheny, they get plenty of strays dropped off at the door, or found by cat charities and people have put so much effort into local awareness, but neglected to inform the place the cat would most likely end up. Baldoyle and Raheny vets would be my first port of call.

baldoyle vets now raheny dosnt i'll get my mam to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Raheny Vets is far more popular. I know lots of people in Baldoyle use Raheny, but that's OT. If I found a stray cat in Baldoyle (my wife is from there), I would notify Baldoyle vet and bring the cat to Raheny vet to be taken care of. I would take care of it myself, but I have 3 cats and 2 dogs already.

goz83 wrote: »
    Raheny Vets is far more popular. I know lots of people in Baldoyle use Raheny, but that's OT. If I found a stray cat in Baldoyle (my wife is from there), I would notify Baldoyle vet and bring the cat to Raheny vet to be taken care of. I would take care of it myself, but I have 3 cats and 2 dogs already.

if you spot him can you let me know pic is attached below

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lamicrom

So sorry to hear about Noah. My cat is missing from Baldoyle too so I know how terrible a time this can be. I'll keep an eye out for your little guy and hope you find him soon.

lamicrom wrote: »
    So sorry to hear about Noah. My cat is missing from Baldoyle too so I know how terrible a time this can be. I'll keep an eye out for your little guy and hope you find him soon.

Where in baldoyle is he missing from was he chiped neutered etc did he have a collar what colour was he

Let me know his details i will totally look for him i walk my dog around baldoyle every day so i have no problem looking for him

Thank you SO much. I put a thread on here for him actually:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056805444

I saw your ad as I was searching for lost & found cats in Dublin and so I copied! Thanks for the idea!

I will look for Noah too, I seem to have a built in radar for cats and so I be sure to keep an eye out.

Here's hoping we both find our little guys very soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I'll keep a look out for the little guy too! They're explorers, can go for a long time, then just show up again.

30087995.jpg

^ That's a very sweet post!

[Jackass] wrote: »
    I'll keep a look out for the little guy too! They're explorers, can go for a long time, then just show up again.

30087995.jpg

thats beautiful hope it happens

• Advertisement

Update *
    Still not found
    Possible sightings in bayside and malahide but they could be any ginger cats. Ease keep at look out for Noah, he is missed dearly.

Hi, i just want to remind everyone about Noah.
    Still missing from the 8th of October.

No news since January and
    it was a possible siting which lead to nothing.

Just an update
    Noah is still missing 9 months on.
    We still have hope and miss him everyday.

MODS PLEASE DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD I KNOW IT'S 9 OLD BUT WANT TO REMIND PEOPLE TONKEEP A LOOM OUT. OR IF SOMEONE HERE ON BOARDS HAS HIM PLEASE PM ME.

Advertisement