Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing cat

Options
  • 07-11-2012 5:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Missing Cat
    Please check Garden Sheds and Garages

NOAH Went missing on october 8th from RED ARCHES ROAD THE COAST BALDOYLE
    He is a one year old short haired, light orange in colour Was wearing green collar with bell and a tag with his name address and phone number he is neutered microchipped and registered with FIDO
    If found please hold onto him if possible and PM me or drop him into local vet or animal shelter to be SCANNED. I can pick him up from anywhere. He is a much loved cat Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Update *
    Still not found
    Possible sightings in bayside and malahide but they could be any ginger cats. Ease keep at look out for Noah, he is missed dearly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Just an update
    Noah is still missing 9 months on.
    We still have hope and miss him everyday.

MODS PLEASE DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD I KNOW IT'S 9 OLD BUT WANT TO REMIND PEOPLE TONKEEP A LOOM OUT. OR IF SOMEONE HERE ON BOARDS HAS HIM PLEASE PM ME.

Advertisement