Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to get for 30th

Options
  • 07-11-2012 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭

Ok folks
    Just a quick question, iv been with my girlfriend about 8 months now and her 30th is coming up, I have a few idea's myself like a fancy pair of shoes and maybe tickets to a gig or do I get her something that will last like a nice fancy watch or something ?
    Normally id be fine and easily decide what to get a girl ,I'm not sure if it matters but the fact its a milestone birthday a 30th has me second guessing what to get ? guess cause we aren't together that long either ,

So what would you guys not expect but would deem suitable in this situation , :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Better here, as per the Ladies Lounge charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Ok folks
    Just a quick question, iv been with my girlfriend about 8 months now and her 30th is coming up, I have a few idea's myself like a fancy pair of shoes and maybe tickets to a gig or do I get her something that will last like a nice fancy watch or something ?
    Normally id be fine and easily decide what to get a girl ,I'm not sure if it matters but the fact its a milestone birthday a 30th has me second guessing what to get ? guess cause we aren't together that long either ,

So what would you guys not expect but would deem suitable in this situation , :)

Is she into her shoes? If she is a really fancy pair (that she picks herself) would be a good idea. Alternatively a weekend city break?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

Bring her to a jewellers and tell her to pick anything she wants. (Out of a pre-arranged price range selection) :)

Advertisement