Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa arriving in Blanchardstown S.C. Saturday 10 Nov

Options
  • 07-11-2012 6:31pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For those of you with kids, Santa Clause will be arriving on his chopper (no recession in the North Pole :D) at 11am on Saturday morning, 10th November.

Info from the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre Facebook page

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

tumblr_lwq9sznTjl1qe8vzf.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

miamee wrote: »
    For those of you with kids, Santa Clause will be arriving on his chopper (no recession in the North Pole :D) at 11am on Saturday morning, 10th November.

Info from the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre Facebook page

I remember the first year they did this, all the security were on the roof and one of the banks or dunnes was done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Dub XV wrote: »
    I remember the first year they did this, all the security were on the roof and one of the banks or dunnes was done.

Why were they on the roof? The helicoptor always lands in a car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Why were they on the roof? The helicoptor always lands in a car park.

Yeah the roof of the multistory, top level, whatever.

Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Dub XV wrote: »
    Yeah the roof of the multistory, top level, whatever.

Well done.

Ah I get you. The security were on the multistorey roof watching the helicoptor land in the the car park by the library.

• Advertisement
Advertisement