Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dudess has left boards!

Options
  • 07-11-2012 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Due to lack of computer I haven't been on boards much over the past six months, so have just learned that Dudess is no longer on Boards. Always enjoyed her posts. So thank you. The Cork Forum and Boards in general are much the poorer now that you have retired.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

No she's still here but under a different name. She's gone through that many names now I've lost count.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ummmm, who? Never seen dudess on this board.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

gimmick wrote: »
    Ummmm, who? Never seen dudess on this board.

+1.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Dudess has not been active in this forum in the past 11 months but was a regular poster before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

kingtut wrote: »
    Dudess has not been active in this forum in the past 11 months but was a regular poster before that.

Madam X has the same posting style as Dudess

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

MrFrisp wrote: »

+1.

Why do you have such space in your posts? Its very distracting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

eternal wrote: »
    Why do you have such space in your posts? Its very distracting

So that My post don't get confused with the one above it..And I leave room at the end for My signature.

Sorry if it distracts you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

smurgen wrote: »
    Madam X has the same posting style as Dudess

I'm sure she uses the username Onixx too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Dudess is gone? Aw I have an inferiority complex now!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

MrFrisp wrote: »
    So that My post don't get confused with the one above it..And I leave room at the end for My signature.

Sorry if it distracts you...

What signature? The full stop? Or the boards one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Morning all,

I think this thread has pretty much run its course - it's not only got about as much direction as the horse I backed last week, but is also getting into speculation not only whether Dudess is still on Boards but also that she's using other ID's tsk tsk

I'm going to close it up as whether the lady is or is not on boards is a matter for herself & if she has left then its for her own good reasons.

Either way she's been a great contributor & whether your're looking in or not, thanks.

Now, time for that coffee

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement