Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Voucher Code

Options
  • 07-11-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Anyone seen a Dell voucher code that can be used for an XPS Desktop.
    I can see some codes for clearance PCs but nothing for a new XPS.
    Also am I correct in saying that there is no Dell Outlet Store in Ireland and the UK site states it only delivers to the United Kingdom. ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

think you can find what you want on the uk site and ring them in ireland and arrange the purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

copper04 wrote: »
    Anyone seen a Dell voucher code that can be used for an XPS Desktop.
    I can see some codes for clearance PCs but nothing for a new XPS.
    Also am I correct in saying that there is no Dell Outlet Store in Ireland and the UK site states it only delivers to the United Kingdom. ?
    Thanks

We have used this site a few times....

Just had a quick look and this is available only today that will give you 10% off any dell purchase.... 3K8T61K9F0G33W

http://www.oxcodes.ie/merchants/detail/dell-ie-discount-voucher-codes

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭copper04

Thanks for the info on the site. 10% is as good as it gets.
    Thanks you

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

Copper .. where you able to buy from the UK website using an Irish Credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Scarlet42 wrote: »
    Copper .. where you able to buy from the UK website using an Irish Credit card?
    If you select the product on the uk outlet store. You can contact sales via the chat function and arrange to pay from ireland there. Only available from 11am to 3.30 pm I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

thanks .. but tried that yesterday and said that they didn't deliver/sale to ireland .. am i missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭copper04

I went on Dell Chat today and was told it was not possible to deliver Dell Outlet products to ROI.
    Later I phoned a 01 (Dublin number) which again went throught to India and I was told yes you can purchase online from the UK Outlet Site. However in the FAQ on the Dell UK Outlet site it clearly states it is not possible to buy from abroad as you must have a UK bank account. At this stage I am as confused as ever and have more or less given up on the idea. Seems crazy there is no outlet/refurbished product available here.

Advertisement