Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a silver jewellery box

Options
  • 07-11-2012 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My goddaughter is being christened in a few weeks and I was thinking of getting her a nice silver jewellery box. Anyone know where I'd get a nice one around Galway? Also, how much would it be to get it engraved?

Would be looking to spend maybe €50 - €80 in total??

Thanks all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

There is a place in Galway Shopping Centre that does that kind of stuff I forget the name of it but it's around where Penneys is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

dcukhunter wrote: »
    There is a place in Galway Shopping Centre that does that kind of stuff I forget the name of it but it's around where Penneys is.

Cool, I'll go have a look tomorrow! Do they engrave do you know? Or if I had to go somewhere to get it engraved would it cost much?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

I don't know if they engrave you might have to bring it to a Jewellers to get that done any of them should let you know where you can get it done. Not sure on price but I cant see it costing any more than 10 or 20 euros depending on how much there is to do.

dcukhunter wrote: »
    I don't know if they engrave you might have to bring it to a Jewellers to get that done any of them should let you know where you can get it done. Not sure on price but I cant see it costing any more than 10 or 20 euros depending on how much there is to do.
    Sounds good, thanks! Will head in tomorrow and have a look!

Update:

Got one in H. Samuels on Shop Street. More of a trinket box than a jewellery box but it's nice! Thanks for the suggestions!

• Advertisement
Advertisement