Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ready made Bread Mixes

Options
  • 07-11-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

I am looking for any interesting ready-made Bread Mixes, where you just have to add water or milk, or do something very simple and bang it into the oven.
    This is for a gift.

I already have loads of Odlums bread mixes, and found a Spelt one from "Cathy's Spelt for Health".
    But does anybody know of any other ones that might not be on the normal supermarket shelves?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I used to get Neill's Irish Wheaten Bread Mix in Aldi, it's really good but I haven't seen it for a while. I think it's mostly available in the UK and Northern ireland and maybe Aldi only have it now and then
    http://www.neillsflour.co.uk/breadmixes.html

Advertisement