Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTÉ player on PS3

Options
  • 07-11-2012 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me why the content on the RTÉ player is different between the PS3 and the web?? I don't think it's a region thing, my PS3 is set to here. I was hoping to watch the latest episode of homeland on my PS3 but it's not there...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ecto1973

am having a diff problem when i go in to the rte player on the ps3 it only shows news and wont refresh . does anyone know why this is , ?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Probably to do with it being the XL version of the Player. Maybe try opening it through the browser rather than the app icon in the "tv services" section in the PS3 menu.

RTE player has played havoc with my PS3 recently. When a program would return from ads, the "loading circle" would freeze, then my PS3 became completely unresponsive. The only way to turn it off would be to hold a finger over the on/off button on the front touch panel.

Last week RTE Player did a proper destruction job on my PS3. I was exiting out of the player, then a blue screen appeared and some foreign language text I did not recognize flashed up on the screen, and the system powered off. I turned it back on and had to set up everything again from scratch. My user profiles had corrupted somehow, but thankfully my saved games were still there.

I think I'll avoid RTE Player through the PS3 from now on, god knows what it will do next time it crashes the system. :mad:

Advertisement