Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what beauty buys are you getting this christmas?

• 07-11-2012 10:06pm
    Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭

1)Im getting a soap and glory set.

2)Carrement belle vanille perfume from paris(can only get it online on carrementbelle.net or glams.net)..Its the most beautiful scent,its a gourmet perfume,smells a thousand times better than viktor and rolf and jimmy choo put together,it smells like them but just a lot more vanilla!

Those are my two beauty gifts got this xmas cant wait to open them!

Whats on your christmas wish list or have you already gotten your christmas beauty buys and what are they??

Go on tell..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Not sure yet, I'm thinking about going for a nice new brush set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

I don't think I really *need* anything... I've always wanted a nice Jo Malone perfume, though.

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭boiledsweets

Oh my favourite of the jo malone range is rosewater and vanilla intense cologne it is an absolutely stunning fragrance!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Have to write a list for the Kris Kindle in my husband's family so I'm going to be boring and practical and get my foundation and concealer. I want to get Dermalogica hand cream too, and I'm hoping to get a Benefit She's So Jetset.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I don't think I really *need* anything... I've always wanted a nice Jo Malone perfume, though.

My mam got the Lime Basil and Mandarin body cream last year, it is just divine! I've been sneaking little bits for nights out, and every time someone will compliment it.

I would love a Bobbi Brown shimmer brick, or one of the coloured MAC Mineralised face powders. My brother usually gives me a One4All so might spend it on one of those!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ennis81

Have to write a list for the Kris Kindle in my husband's family so I'm going to be boring and practical and get my foundation and concealer. I want to get Dermalogica hand cream too, and I'm hoping to get a Benefit She's So Jetset.

Hey I use alot of dermalogica stuff and usually order online, but noticed last week that some of the Doc Morris Pharmacys are stocking it now at same prices as online!!! they also had a great range of perfume, make up sets (ysl) at v reasonable prices, perfume sets in particular were a few euro cheaper than the perfume shop!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Would absolutely love a Clarisonic but its so spendy! I have already treated myself to some of the Real Techniques brushes - think that will have to do for now. Unfortunately broker than I would like (as are the people I will be receiving pressies from).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

I'd love some Jo Malone too but will probably end up getting some Bio Oil instead - I'm on a budget and so is everyone else!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Got the Soap and Glory the past two years and still have some stuff left from the older one:o I say it now that I won't ask for it or buy it for myself but I know I won't be able to resist. Don't usually get any nice beauty items as presents:( I will treat myself to a few nice things with birthday/christmas cash though. Top of my list of things to buy myself is the Estee Lauder Doublewear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

1)Im getting a soap and glory set.

2)Carrement belle vanille perfume from paris(can only get it online on carrementbelle.net or glams.net)..Its the most beautiful scent,its a gourmet perfume,smells a thousand times better than viktor and rolf and jimmy choo put together,it smells like them but just a lot more vanilla!

Those are my two beauty gifts got this xmas cant wait to open them!

Whats on your christmas wish list or have you already gotten your christmas beauty buys and what are they??

Go on tell..

tht perfume sounds lovely. have went onto both sites to see price and how to buy but cant follow it? how much is it and how do i GET IT? THANKS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Twee. wrote: »
    My mam got the Lime Basil and Mandarin body cream last year, it is just divine! I've been sneaking little bits for nights out, and every time someone will compliment it.
    Oh my favourite of the jo malone range is rosewater and vanilla intense cologne it is an absolutely stunning fragrance!!

There's a Jo Malone counter in the Nordstrom's in my city, I'm going to write these down so I won't forget... I'll have to stop in, get some free samples and maybe pick one out as a gift to myself!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The OH is getting me a tub of Creme De La Mer :D

I saw some good reviews in this forum and thought "I'll have that please Santa" :D

Advertisement