Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Labrador puppy found

Options
  • 07-11-2012 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Posted on Animals and Pet forum but hoping someone here might have some info

Very young Labrador puppy found in Mullingar. Please contact Auburn Vets 044 934 8776 or Mullingar Pet Hospital on 044 934 9686. They have my number.

Or WSPCA on 087 136 8007 or PM me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Owner found.And for future reference, if anyone finds a lost dog in Mullingar or near, don't bother contacting the WSPCA as he was promptly given to the dog pound. I'm mad as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

dragona wrote: »
    Owner found.And for future reference, if anyone finds a lost dog in Mullingar or near, don't bother contacting the WSPCA as he was promptly given to the dog pound. I'm mad as hell.

It's their legal obligation ,all strays must be reported to the pound. Same for rescue centres. It's also the most effective way of reuniting owners with their dogs.
    I,m as mad as hell with all who don't bother to tell the pound. Many dogs have bad outcomes because of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

I actually informed the pound myself that the dog had been found.The so called rescue gave the dog to the pound after I had taken it to them, after informing me that they would keep it in their care.

Advertisement