Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE]Steel Battalion

Options
  • 07-11-2012 10:31pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Controller and the two games for the original Xbox.
    If chipped the chip must be able to be turned off or the game won't work.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

If it's of any help you will never be a complete gamer until you own a Steel Battalion set up, or so I hear....

So, any trades out there...... no Golden Axe/Streets of Rage or Rise of the Robots need apply!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    If it's of any help you will never be a complete gamer until you own a Steel Battalion set up

So if you trade this off, what does that make you? Incomplete? :D

Offer the usual half eaten packet of soggy smokey bacon. In reality, I'd love these but just don't have the room :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Christ I'd love this but I have the crappiest collection ever.

Any tips on what you'd be looking for?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I don't know, lay it up there and we'll see, bear in mind this thing is worth in excess of €150 at the mo, even though it's unboxed....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Just to wade in with my oar, it is one of the coolest things ever and is well worth €150+.

You will not feel this bad ass playing any other game in existence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

having a herpaderp
    is there 2 games for it or
    you have 2 copies of the game?
    because I may take 1 off you if there's a double, since I have the controller already

Sorry my dear, the two games are the games released for it, that is Steel Battalion and Line of Contact.
    The latter is the online only mission pack for the controller, while the former is the main game.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

I offer a boxed copy of Virtua racer for the megadrive:p..LOL

You're funny, I like you, that's why I'm going to kill you last!,

My gods, the lack of interest is shocking!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement