Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about missed romantic opportunity

Options
  • 07-11-2012 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, all. I'm a long-time lurker but just joined. I was hoping someone might have some advice for me. Is anyone aware of anywhere to post notices -- online or otherwise -- about trying to connect with someone I spoke briefly with today at an art gallery? (You know, of the type: "I talked with you briefly at the XX gallery; i wore a blue fedora..." etc) She was obviously not from our of town/country. I am now kicking myself for not getting her contact information. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

There's a section in the Metro for it, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

contact the evening herald some brazilian girl did it last month about an irish guy she saw on the bus. If the herald were able to do it for her they should do it for a guy as well!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SouthernMan12

There's a section in the Metro for it, I think.

The Evening Herald might be a good idea. I'm actually contacting the Metro tomorrow to see about running an ad. I'm serious about this. Any other ideas? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

You could set up a facebook page? Or try get it trending on Twitter or something?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

If the gallery has a Facebook or Twitter account, ask them to get involved too. Was this at an event or just rambling round? If an event you could contact the organisers to ask about her.

Edited to say: she might also be a fan or follower on FB/Twitter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Boards.ie "Now ye're stalkin"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Is it possible she was a tourist? The fact that she might not be from Ireland and visiting an art gallery, it might make it harder to contact....hope that's not bursting your bubble...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Hello, all. I'm a long-time lurker but just joined. I was hoping someone might have some advice for me. Is anyone aware of anywhere to post notices -- online or otherwise -- about trying to connect with someone I spoke briefly with today at an art gallery? (You know, of the type: "I talked with you briefly at the XX gallery; i wore a blue fedora..." etc) She was obviously not from our of town/country. I am now kicking myself for not getting her contact information. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

http://dublin.craigslist.org/search/mis?query=m4w

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Ray Darcy love that shite for his shite radio show. Drop him a line, and a punch in the face from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Post about it in AH ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Post about it in AH ;)

Ah now, don't be taking advantage of the newbie.

Advertisement