Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours ban.

Options
  • 07-11-2012 11:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

"Permanently banned" from after hours for "posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner". I said "shut up" to someone who was calling Fox News and the people who like it "stupid" multiple times. I found it extremely offensive, so I wanted to tell them to just stop it. Someone in the thread later accused me of calling someone stupid, the moderator possibly took this person at their word when I didn't at all, it was a mistake.

Seriously, there was lots going on in that thread offence-wise. I think calling people "stupid" because of whatever their politics are is an egregious offence.

I pmed the mod who had no justification for it, he simply said my previous posting also "suggests that After Hours would be a better place without your input". I don't know why he claims this, he really mustn't like my posts. I think After Hours is a better place with my input and without his. Just because he doesn't like my input doesn't mean he can simply ban me permamently.

I had been banned before (I thought unfairly), I did my time and came back. Surely there can't be a cumulative effect of bans or moderations or everyone is going to be banned permanently sooner or later. It's ridiculous.

Some of these mods have an unbelievable attitude problem.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement